You, pastor, have been called by God.
Along with your calling, you most likely have certain dreams you believe God has given your life personally,
or for the church you are presently serving.
I know that when I was a pastor, I could have used someone outside my setting to help me think through different situations, and who could be a non-judgmental guide for me as I pursued the dreams I felt God had given me. Many of us do not have a good friend to mull things over with. And we may not have people at our denominational offices that have the time to walk through things with us again and again.
I would like to offer my services as a coach to come alongside you and to encourage you in the directions you believe God is calling you.
Click the "up" button on the side if you would like to contact me and elevate your potential.
The first coaching session
is always free!
One of the primary ways that I can help empower you as a pastor as you pursue your God-given dreams, is to offer you coaching.
Keith Webb gives the following description of what coaches do:
- Coaches don't talk, they listen
- Coaches don't give information, they ask questions
- Coaches don't offer ideas, they generate ideas from coachee's
- Coaches don't share their story, they tap into the coachee's experience
- Coaches don't present solutions, they expand the coachee's thinking
- Coaches don't give recommendations, they empower coachee's to choose
The Coach Model for Christian Leaders p. 15
Coaching can take place face to face, online, or over the phone. While face to face may be the ideal, other options definitely work.